NOTICE TO ADVERTISERS: Advertisements will be cancelled after each month and will need to be re-submitted as required each month.
Please allow 48 hours for your advertisement to show.
All advertisements will be placed at the discretion of Ivoclar Vivadent.
Ivoclar Vivadent is not responsible for the accuracy, validity or completeness of any information in the classified advertisements presented on this website, and is not liable for any claims made thereof.
Situations Vacant - Hygienists / Therapists
HYGIENIST - WHANGAPARAOA
Cameron Dental Services at Manly, Whangaparaoa is a wonderful dental surgery that is looking for a motivated, goal-orientated individual to help provide the most efficient dental care for our patients as a Dental Hygienist. We are looking for someone who can work two days a week. As a Dental Hygienist, you will clean teeth and examine patient oral areas, head and neck for signs of oral disease. You will also record and review patient medical histories.
- Current Dental Hygiene licence with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening and medical history documentation
- Knowledge of EXACT dental software is a plus
- Digital x-ray experience is a plus
- CPR Certificate is a plus
Please phone (09) 480 1748
HYGIENIST / ORAL HEALTH THERAPIST - GLENFIELD, NORTH SHORE (AUCKLAND)
Dent1st is looking for a caring, friendly, motivated person to join our dedicated team. We are looking for a fabulous Hygienist / Oral Health Therapist to WOW our patients with their positive, gentle and caring charisma who enjoys being part of a friendly and helpful team. The days we would like to offer to start are Sundays and Mondays, hours to be discussed and this can lead into more days for the successful candidate. If you have the following characteristics then we would love to meet you:
- A definite team player
- A distinct sense of empathy and care for people
- A good knowledge and skill level scopes of dental hygiene and oral therapy
- Able to work independently
- Amazing time management skills
- Prior experience with Exact and Examine Pro is a plus but not necessary
Please phone (09) 440 9379
HYGIENIST - NEW PLYMOUTH
We are looking for a Hygienist to join our fast growing Hygiene Department. We therefore need a Hygienist to work 2-3 days a week. Hours and days negotiable. We are a great team with the option of flexibility and opportunity to work alongside 3 busy Dentists, current Hygienists and visiting Implant Dentist with modern premises and equipment. Starting date January 2020. Please apply to Practice Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org